What can I do ?
A lot of things ! Namely you can ...
- ... browse the Human fraction of the Uniprot database,
- ... browse the Human fraction of the NCBI database,
- ... just access a sequence of your interest,
- ... search through the site with the Livesearch feature of Plone and exploit the fact that sequences and CMS content are indexed together,
- ... use some sample searches that show the power of having a collection of data and documents indexed at the same time (have a look, for example, to the Aging or Deacetylase
- ... go to the plone4bio web site, download the software and start using it ! The plone4bio Plone product is free software from BioDec.
How can I contribute ?
You can be an happy user and spread the word, or submit bug reports or contribute to the project: any contribution is welcome (proposals, documentations, requests for improvements etcetera).
I need some feature that is not available: how much will it cost ?
You can be lucky, and the feature that you requested is in the development plan of plone4bio, otherwise you can ask BioDec
for a free quotation of the development effort required: just ask